Every day we are called upon to push back against fear and embrace what we love. Each of these two drives requires a very different leadership style. Join Kim and Laurie to explore how this understanding can tap into your natural ability to lead with a sense of meaning and direction. This workshop will truly enrich and extend your personal and professional leadership capacity.
– learn the fundamental tools for managing fear-based situations,
– learn to create inspiring, creative, and engaging workplaces,
– develop personal tools to rise to leadership challenges regardless of your position,
– incorporate the power of story to develop relationships and inspire groups, and
– learn to re-frame difficult conversations into creative solutions
The Power of Balance: Personal empowerment through embracing love and conquering fear
Course Description: There are two fundamental drives in the human condition, love and fear. Optimally, we pull love towards us and push back against fear, to live life fully. Both drives also have a shadow side where we pull in what is detrimental to us and allow fear to push us around or we push too hard. The key is to consciously recognize if you want to operate in the love based world or the fear based world at any given time.
Understanding these two central forces and how and when to draw upon them opens our lives to deeper meaning, more joy and enhanced relationships.
In this engaging program, participants can benefit from:
- Conscious understanding the dynamics of fear and love;
- Knowing how our thoughts, feelings and actions are shaped by deeply embedded archetypes;
- Recognizing the fundamental connections we make during our lives, with ourselves, with others and with the cosmos;
- Developing more options and greater resilience when engaged in conflict situations, and
- Learning about their own use of fear and love and how it helps or hinders their personal transformation.
Presented by: Laurie Anderson, Kim Hudson
- Professional Development
- New tools for workplace success using archetypal theory
- Increased understanding of feminine and masculine styles of leadership
- Fresh insights into people’s motivations
TUITION: $445 CDN (meals & accommodation extra) / 3 nights